Sales Support Specialist Job - #603929
Date: 11/25/2021 20:00 PM
City: Findlay, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
This role is responsible for the accurate selection and pricing for Storage, Material Handling, Specialty, and Structures products to meet the customer’s requirements. Objectives of the role are to drive consistency for the organization by streamlining the quote request process.
Job Function and Responsibilities
- Provide accurate and detailed quotations in a timely fashion.
- Assist in keeping the quote log up-to-date with accurate information.
- Maintain current knowledge of product lines, industry trends and competitor’s products.
- Partner with Product Management, Sales and Engineering on customer requests that require customization to determine the feasibility of project.
- Provide direction and assistance for project specifications.
- Assist with the development and delivery of e-tools/product training.
- B.S Degree in Business, Engineering, or Agriculture is preferred.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years of customer service, inside sales, or international experience preferred.
- Ability to influence without direct authority required
- Prior experience working across multiple company functions preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, can approach people proactively.
- Able to quickly adapt to a fast changing environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer focused
- Accountable, trustworthy
- Team oriented
- Strong communication skills & cultural awareness
AGCO Grain & Protein is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law.