Pharmacy Technician Infusion (Per-Diem) - #603942
Date: 11/25/2021 20:00 PM
City: South Plainfield, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
RWJBarnabas Health is seeking a full-time Pharmacy Technician Infusion who is available to work Saturdays and Sundays occasionally.
- IV pharmacy technician
- Mixes IV and other pharmaceutical preparations using proper sterile compounding techniques
- Assists in set up and maintenance of compounding room, equipment and supplies.
- Works in a cleanroom environment and maintains ante-room and clean room according to USP-797 standards
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1) year of hire
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong, healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and transform current systems. Providing educational support and resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and community investment efforts
- Associate s degree preferred
- One year of Pharmacy experience
- Have aseptic IV compounding experience
- New Jersey Pharmacy Technician Registration or obtained within six months of start date as a Pharmacy Technician
- Successful completion of all orientations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This is a per-diem position and does not cover benefits
RWJBarnabas Health is an