CQ - Driver/Warehouse Person - #603956
Date: 11/25/2021 20:00 PM
City: Kahuku, Hawaii
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
POSITION SUMMARY: Receives and checks incoming product. Stocks or re-stock shelves with product received. Performs delivery service to customer base. Delivery service may be on demand, a delivery route or a scheduled shuttle from point A to B. Performs inventory control functions as directed by manager. Assists in maintaining clean and orderly working environment both in store and in delivery vehicles
- Uses company vehicle to deliver parts and equipment to customers in a safe and courteous manner.
- Performs all delivery duties using safe driving habits, including defensive driving skills.
- Cleans and maintains delivery vehicles and warehouse in a safe and orderly condition.
- Performs routine maintenance checks on company vehicles.
- Observes company work and safety rules in the performance of all duties.
- Checks in product and notes shipping discrepancies
- Stock shelves with incoming product.
- Fill orders and pack as necessary.
- Perform assigned bin and cycle counts.
- Attend store meetings scheduled by management.
- Participate in available training as discussed with store manager.
- Pick up returns at customers place of business.
- Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have a high school diploma or have passed a GED test or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Ability to work in a team environment and possess a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Must own a cell phone.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers items up to 60lbs
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read paperwork, employment files and records on the computer.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
CQ Pacific LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.