Warehouse Lead 2nd shift Monday- Friday 3:00PM-11:30PM - #603958
Date: 11/25/2021 20:00 PM
City: Joliet, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you looking for a fun fast-paced team environment where you can use your leadership skills to motivate and develop your team for success??? Look no further apply today!
NEW HIRES ELIGIBLE FOR $100 after 1st week + $300 at end of 90 days AND $.50 pay rate increase at 6 monthsQUALITY EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS!
Since the creation of TAGG Logistics, we have committed to a positive work place that extends beyond our facility walls. As a result, TAGG offers a comprehensive group insurance program, competitive compensation, a commitment to a safe work environment, open and honest communication and ongoing training of our employees; plus we like to have fun too! These are among the many benefits of working for TAGG.
TAGG Logistics is the nationwide fulfillment, distribution and packaging provider built to deliver Your Business EverywhereSM by efficiently serving consumers when, where and how they shop today. TAGG provides omnichannel, ecommerce and direct-to-consumer fulfillment, allowing clients to ship from multiple locations, from the ever-evolving sales channels and reaching consumers fast. TAGG's rapid growth, flexibility and innovation have led the company to expand from its original St. Louis facility to 23 locations nationwide since 2006.
The successful candidate:
- Has at least 3 years' experience within distribution center
- Successfully communicates with co-workers and customers both in writing and verbally with fluency in the English language
- Has experience supervising and coordinating loading/unloading of trucks
- Participates in a team environment focused on hard work and fun
- Works in compliance with federal, state and local statues, OSHA requirements etc.
- Has a valid forklift permit or pass the written test/obstacle course for forklift certification
- Is a good listener
- Works independently and follows procedures/work instructions
- Has prior success building, leading and directing a team to meet business metrics.
- Can train team members in safe equipment operation and maintenance
- Be able to perform calculations including adding, subtracting, division and multiplication including passing the company math test.