Marketing Program Manager - #603972
Date: 11/25/2021 20:00 PM
City: Nashua, New Hampshire
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We make good things happen by recognizing and rewarding people for taking the high road. How? By reinventing insurance that celebrates people's mindful choices.
Insurance was fundamentally a brilliant idea, but it always had a key challenge — it couldn't identify and acknowledge the positive decisions that individuals made along the way. But when we apply smart mobile technologies, we can. And that's what we do. We help our customers save on their monthly bill. But more importantly, they join a growing movement of people who dare to live more mindfully because doing so is simply better for everyone.
We're a well-funded, talent dense team of people who care about using our skills to do good. From data science, to design, engineering, insurance, product, research, user experience and beyond — we believe in people who believe they can make the world even better. Join us, and let's build the higher path that is HiRoad.
The Marketing Program Manager reports into the Director of Brand Marketing and works closely with growth marketing, product, creative and content teams to develop programs that realize the essence of the brand and drive business results across marketing channels. Programs span products and affinity groups as well as channels, including experiential/activation marketing, paid programmatic, traditional media, and content marketing depending on the strategy and program focus. The Marketing Program Manager scopes, plans, coordinates channel integration, facilitates meetings, monitors budget/spending from initiation through delivery of marketing. Working closely with cross-functional teams, they are focused on delivering programs that measurably increases demand generation and growth.
- Contribute to strategy, scoping, planning, coordination and execution of assigned marketing programs in partnership with marketing, content, creative, channel and media teams
- Deeply understand our target customer, fully immersing yourself in competitive products, trends, and opportunities in the insurance space and with lifestyle brands to which we we aspire
- Help establish and grow target market share through marketing programs with a focus on activations
- Craft marketing programs and insights-driven creative briefs that inspire our internal and external partners to deliver results-oriented, differentiated work
- Provide insightful guidance when working with creative & content teams to solidify positioning, identity and voice, together building tactical executions that deliver results
- Monitor program budgets; deliver robust plans for each program element; develop targets, project management; measures, and reporting mechanisms; proactively interface with marketing leadership ongoing; and, deliver on goals consistently based on overall company strategy, all within resource constraints
- Measure and regularly disseminate marketing performance including strategic insights and pointed recommendations for how to optimize and improve programs
- Support the development and and presentation of high-quality documents and presentations to Growth leadership
- Coordinate relevant agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers as needed/as appropriate to deliver marketing programs
- Partner with Research & Insights to perform market research that aids in marketing program execution
- 4+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Demonstrated results in problem solving, strategic and creative thinking
- Comfort with generating strategies and marketing programs, and getting those plans delivered in an integrated and impactful way
- Experience coordinating multiple channels and programs at once, including integrated campaign management with measured goals
- Depth of knowledge in demand generation marketing
- Outstanding communication skills with a variety of stakeholders, with the ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect daily activities
- Ability to extract insights from multiple data sources, and make informed decisions that balance the art and science required to build a lasting brand
- Strong grasp of the creative development process, aligning your activities to those of your team and overall priorities
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Passionate, positive, self-starter who enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment
- Knowledge of Google Suite, Slack and Jira preferred
- Specific training and education in marketing program management
- Experiential/activation marketing experience
- Agency or in-house startup experience with proven results managing marketing programs
- Salary: We pay competitive salaries factoring in experience, skill set, and location. We do not offer equity.
- We provide a wide-selection of health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and supplemental income plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with a company match.
- Wellness and Time Off: We provide Headspace subscriptions, a wellness allowance, and generous time off including four weeks of PTO in the first year of employment with additional time granted upon hire. New parents may also take eight weeks of fully paid parental leave (plus four weeks for parents who give birth) which may be taken within one year after the birth and/or the adoption of a child.
- Professional learning and growth: We provide a generous allowance each year for professional learning, continuing education, and career development.
- Location: May work from anywhere in the US, but will need to be actively available during core meeting hours from 9:00AM - 3:00PM pacific time to collaborate with team members across all time zones.
- Some travel may be required after the San Francisco office re-opens.
- Candidates based in the SF Bay Area will be able to commute to the SF office for in-person meetings and other gatherings. Frequency TBD.
What We Need
- Please submit a resume and relevant work samples and/or cover letter
This role is employed by BlueOwl, LLC. BlueOwl, LLC is a separate company in the State Farm family of companies and is the solutions provider for the HiRoad Assurance Company.