Exploitation Analyst - #603976
Date: 11/25/2021 20:00 PM
City: Downers Grove, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As an Exploitation Analyst with Sentinel you will conduct thorough analysis of and determine relevancy of threats, profile threat actor behavior, evaluate and monitor the cyber threat landscape, and report accordingly to our client base. 40-50% of the role is report writing and presentation of findings, and the rest of the time is spent penetrating client environments “exploiting” their various vulnerabilities. You will become a subject matter expert and trusted member in our product delivery process within our Security team. This is a full time position located in Downers Grove, IL.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an enterprise level Microsoft environment to include networking and firewall administration
- A solid foundational understanding of IT Security to include vulnerabilities, fortification, and awareness
- A solid knowledge of Active Directory environments, Windows Server and workstation operating systems, and a CCNA-level understanding of networking and related technologies is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present discovery information are required
- OSCP, CCNA, MCSA certifications are preferred
- Experience with Linux is essential, Kali Linux specifically being a plus
- The candidate must have a car, as this position requires travel between location and the transportation of equipment
- A valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance will be required
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor – Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive salary, and rich benefit plan including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 529, Life Insurance, Income Protection Short and Long-Term Disability, Medical and Child/Elder Care, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Two weeks vacation, additional paid time-off for Personal and Sick, certification and hands-on training, and discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs
MOTIVATED…..make IT happen!
Sentinel Technologies, Inc. has been rated a top workplace every year since 2012!
Sentinel delivers solutions that can efficiently address a range of IT needs – from security, to communications, to systems & networks, to software applications, to cloud and managed services; all of which include our staffing solutions for our clients. Since 1982, Sentinel has grown from providing technology maintenance services to our current standing as one of the leading IT services and solutions provider in the US. We have aligned with many of today’s global technology leaders including Cisco, Dell, VMware and Microsoft. Sentinel services customers both nationally and internationally with primary support operating centers in Downers Grove (HQ), Chicago, and Springfield, IL; Phoenix, AZ.; Detroit, Lansing, and Grand Rapids, MI; Milwaukee, WI; Denver, CO; and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
If you are MOTIVATED… you can make IT happen at Sentinel. Our commitment to our employees is to create a work environment that encourages creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, fosters growth through certification and hands-on training, and values a team-oriented culture with rewards based on impact!
If you share our passion about what technology can do and want to be part of a top workplace environment – we’d like to have you join our team. Learn more at www.sentinel.com/careers.
As part of Sentinel's employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check. Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Sentinel is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact SentinelHR1@sentinel.com.