LOAN OFFICER TEXAS - #603977
DG Pinnacle Funding
Date: 11/25/2021 20:00 PM
City: North Bay Village, Florida
Salary: $40,000 - $200,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
LOAN OFFICER ORLANDO TAMPA
BRANCH MANAGER ORLANDO TAMPA
Our Unfair Advantage!
Excellent compensation and advancement opportunities-If you are interested in becoming a Branch Manager, we have an excellent training program in place.
Reverse Mortgage Division-While more companies are only offering reverse mortgages today, we have made a strong commitment to the industry by implementing a division. Now you can market for these very lucrative mortgages and have unprecedented support in getting them to closing.
Open House 24/7-This proprietary marketing tool will not only generate high quality and exclusive mortgage leads for you and your group, but it will also allow you to develop a strong network of referring Real Estate Agents.
Digital Marketing Mortgage Leads-We have created our own digital marketing mortgage lead department that allows us to produce high quality leads at a huge savings to you.
Credit Repair In-House-Now you can help a prospective client quickly qualify for a mortgage by improving their credit profile and keeping it all under your control.
- Analysis of income, credit and assets for pre-qualification of prospect borrowers’ needs.
- Determine the best Investor for borrowers’ financial situation.
- Complete loan application and submit required documentation to LOS.
- Communicate between investor and borrower. Collect conditions and resubmit to said investor.
- Guide borrower towards closing procedure.
- Develop referrals based on establishing new and existing relationships.
- 2+ years as a licensed mortgage loan originator in the State of Florida.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Familiar with mortgage lending guidelines that including but are not limited to FHA/VA, Conventional, non-QM, and reverse mortgages.
- Up to speed on all regulatory best practices and consumer protection laws
- Ability to build rapport with real estate sales associates and their prospective borrowers.
- Strong mathematical skills and analytics.
- Familiar with federal tax return forms including but not limited to 1040s, 1120s, k-1s, and all corresponding schedules.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in person, phone and email with client and investor.
We are currently seeking experienced MLO’s who also may be interested in our company Branch Manager training program.
We have the blueprint for unlimited success. If you have the ability and the desire, let’s talk!
DG Pinnacle Funding, LLC, is a national mortgage lender that offers a full line of products with extremely competitive rates.
$40,000 – $200,000+
DG Pinnacle Home Loans