Valet /Driver $14/h + tips - #603982
Hyatt Hotels Corp.
Date: 11/25/2021 20:01 PM
City: Portland, Maine
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Come Join Our Team!
Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. is a superior hospitality management company with a "world-class" culture. We are a leading franchisee, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride, and intensity.
Currently we are looking for a top performing Valet - $14.00 +TIPS
What is in it for YOU?
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a company match!
- Vacation/ Personal days & Holiday pay
- Hotel Room and Food and Beverage Discounts
- Travel Discounts for Travel and Food and Beverage
- Personal Days Off
- Online Training Courses
- Commonwealth University (Grow your Career in hospitality)
- Referral Program and Bonus
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Day Care Flex Spending account
- Direct Deposit
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate of the Month/Associate of the Year/Service Awards
- Free Basic Life & Basic Accidental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Products for Self, Spouse and Dependents
Some Key Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Greet every guest with a smile and when possible, by name.
- Help guests gather their belongings and escorts to check in or elevator.
- Park cars, keep public areas clean.
- Familiar with the area and giving suggestions and directions.
- Happily, shuttle guests within a couple mile radius.
- Provide the first welcoming and professional face they meet in their experience at the property.
- May be standing outside for long periods of time.
- Must have vision ability see objects and people up close and at a distance.
- Must have finger, hand, and upper body dexterity to grasp handles, carry bundles and lift packages.
- Must have upper body strength to continually push, lift and carry up to 65lbs throughout the hotel during entire shift.
- Must be able to drive automatic and manual vehicles.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Applicants must be able to work weekends & holidays.
Commonwealth Hotels was founded in 1986 and quickly became a superior hospitality management company with a world-class culture, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and a "Whatever It Takes" attitude. We are a leading franchisee of Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt brands. Commonwealth Hotels, home office is in Covington, KY and led by industry executives who have worked together for more than 30 years and have over 100 years of combined experience with hotels and city clubs in all markets across the United States. Our Mission at Commonwealth Hotels is accomplished by providing quality Products and Services to our guests through Attention to Detail, Integrity, Pride, and Intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with our guests, associates, and owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior sales and financial performance.
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
At Commonwealth Hotels, "We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. Employment is decided on qualifications, merit and business need." EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Source: Hospitality Online