Project Coordinator - #604001
Date: 11/25/2021 20:30 PM
City: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Immel Construction a.k.a. Howard Immel Inc. is an industry leader in providing construction services of the highest quality, consistently delivered to customers throughout the Midwest, by people of integrity who are passionate in what they do. As a General Contractor, safety is a core value, on every project, at all times. Our most significant resource is people and how we engage with our clients, our crews, and the world around us.
Immel is proud to be an Employee Owned Company
Provides support for Project Management department including technical and administrative duties. Principle duties will involve working in Procore
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management coordination and tracking of submittals including record keeping on shop drawing logs.
- Quality checks submittals as requested by comparing specifications to what is submitted.
- Creates and distributes subcontractor lists.
- Ensures subcontracts returned timely.
- Oversee completion of closeout documents including checklists specific to Wal-Mart Remodels and New Store Projects.
- Tracking sub-contractor s insurance certificates.
- Responsible for creating and overseeing completion of general project closeout lists.
- Checks Evoco system weekly and communicates progress and delays with Project Manager.
- Meets weekly with Project Manager to determine necessary follow up assistance on outstanding deviations and closeouts
- Plan management and distribution on plans, CCD s and revisions. Updates document control log.
- Maintains RFI logs as requested
- Initiates periodic schedule meetings with individual project management staff to communicate project needs as it relates to above responsibilities
- May assist in the completing of jobsite meeting minutes, publishing and distribution.
- May update schedules under the Project Managers direction
- May create preconstruction agenda s and assist with meeting execution and minutes.
- Experience in using Procore for the above duties.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- May attend, participate in and assist Project Manager at job site meetings
- Provides support and assistance to Superintendent.
- Perform general administrative duties such as transcribing letters, typing meeting minutes, typing bids, typing subcontractor lists, sorting filing, and faxing.
- Back up to other Project Coordinators.
- Provides back up to reception duties
This position is full time and eligible for benefits unless otherwise noted. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance for yourself, spouse and dependents, Short and Long Term Disability, 401k Match, Vacation and Holiday Pay, ESOP - Employee Stock Option Plan
Visit our website at www.immelconstruction.com