FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (FULL-TIME) - #604008
Date: 11/25/2021 20:30 PM
City: Shelbyville, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We are hiring immediately for a FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (FULL-TIME) position.
Location: Shelbyville Central Schools 803 St. Joseph Street, Shelbyville, IN 46176 Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule: Full-Time; M-F
Requirement: Experience not required!
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 932008.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells K12's goal is to make sure students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they came in, by serving food kids love to eat and creating custom dining programs. With more than 16,000 associates in 4,300 schools, ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private schools, Chartwells K12 is built on decades of food, education and operational experience driven by top culinary, nutrition, wellness, and sustainability talent. For more information, visit www.ChartwellsK12.com.
Summary: Delivers food, supplies and other products to units and areas of service using a vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picks up requisitioned supplies from staging clerk
- Receives completed production orders from staging clerk. Inventories items to ensure completion of production orders
- Loads orders onto truck with assistance of staging clerks in a safe, orderly manner
- Unloads requisitioned materials at delivery site
- Follows sanitation and safety guidelines when handling food and equipment
- Ensures hot and cold food items are kept in compliance with company standards and meet all sanitation and safety requirements
- Collects empty containers and rejected or unsold merchandise
- Responsible for general cleanliness of assigned vehicle
- Performs routine maintenance on truck
- Interacts with coworkers to ensure company service standards
- Provides quality customer service via one-on-one attention to detail
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid state driver's license and a valid food handler's permit where required
Associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 932008