Traveling Maintenance Technician - #604009
Date: 11/25/2021 20:30 PM
City: Barnesville, Pennsylvania
Salary: $40 - $42 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Maintenance Technicians – A re you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further!
Who Are We?
PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for Maintenance Technicians with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry.
Our dedicated technical coordinators will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. Our talented and highly-sought after PMG Technicians get to put their expertise to work at premier manufacturing organizations across the country, with all travel and lodging expenses coordinated and paid for by PMG!
We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments.
Let PMG help to place you where your expertise is needed the most. Contact us today!
What Will You Do?
As a Maintenance Technician, you will work for manufacturing and heavy industrial clients in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, chemical, steel and paper mills, power generation and oil & gas. This is a highly skilled electrical and maintenance role in which you will troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain, and repair malfunctioning electrical equipment used in manufacturing processes. You will need to be able to work with or comfortably work around voltages up to 480 3-Phase
We are looking for highly skilled technicians with experience on one or more of the following:
- Performing maintenance on manufacturing equipment, including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical components
- Reading blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods of repair
- Aligning, fitting, or assembling component parts using hand or power tools
- Testing electro-mechanical assemblies using a variety of testing instruments
- Ability to troubleshoot PLCs, a plus
What Do You Need?
We are looking for experienced industrial Maintenance Technicians with the expertise and professionalism to perform exceptionally well and with minimal guidance in any given manufacturing situation. You must also be an excellent communicator with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues and management
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing manufacturing equipment, including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and/or electrical components
- Solid ability to read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods of repair
- Ability to align, fit, or assemble component parts using hand or power tools
- The ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 2 months to 1 year
- Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (50 hours/weeks)
- There are no specific certifications or minimum education requirements for this role
- Must meet background check and drug test requirements
What Can We Give You?
As a Maintenance Technician with PMG, you will have the backing of one of the nation’s leading suppliers of contract labor solutions for the industrial manufacturing industry. Our positions require travel to a variety of locations throughout the country, and we pay all travel and lodging expenses as well as a generous a per Diem. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build your resume working with some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art manufacturers while traveling the country and making great money.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Highly competitive hourly pay
- W2 contractor assignments
- Health insurance
- Dedicated recruiters
- Paid travel expenses to and from job sites
- Paid lodging
- Per diem
- Flexibility to take time off between assignments
PMG is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
- Complex Problem Solving
Manufacturing, Skilled Labor - Trades