E-Commerce Customer Care Agent - #604012
Leybold USA Inc
Date: 11/25/2021 20:30 PM
City: Donegal, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
This role is primarily responsible for providing dedicated and unparalleled support to our E-Commerce customers. This position requires a smart, passionate and self-directed individual that can/will engage with our consumers answering inquiries via phone, email or live chat. He/She will be responsible for account set up, order processing, returns and other actions associated with supporting our E-commerce platform. Dedication to the highest quality and fastest service will help to deliver growth and sustainability to the organization. This role will collaborate with the brands featured on the marketplace to align with the brand goals and provide continuity in customer inquiry resolution.
Respond to all incoming inquiries via phone, email and chat
- Aid customers in completing new account set-up process
- Support the processing of orders in the most cost effective (profitable) and timely manner while working with the branded customer centers when needed
- Work closely with marketing, brands, and technical specialist on projects and initiatives as they arise
- Maintain customer notes and follow up tickets for lead hand off or higher levels of service needed by a brand partnership
- Provide insight to management based on input from consumers via feedback tools and other social media venues
- Identify sales opportunities during client interactions and pass information to the brands if customers do not convert through ecommerce channel
- Work with marketing on product maintenance to ensure no out of date information on competing price situations
- Assist with website updates including pricing and imaging
- Create and maintain monthly reports re: sales trends, key items sold and other ad hoc reports as needed
- Collaborate with e-commerce other VTBA Customer Service teams to maximize customer reviews to grow customer loyalty and conversion rates
- Investigate new tools and plug-ins that facilitate store conversions as needed
- Serve as liaison with customer service, marketing team members and operations for all e-commerce site events
- Collaborate with E-Commerce team to support e-commerce projects
- 3+ years of Customer Service experience preferably within B2B
- Adept at using Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience streamlining and improving processes
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- True passion to provide a positive customer experience
- Highly motivated, organized individual with ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Self-starter who can identify new opportunities, analyze a problem and develop tactics/strategies to drive growth.
- Outstanding communication and customer contact skills required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment under tight deadlines.
- Relationship management skills required.
- Interpersonal savvy with customer focus.
- Proactive and detail oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
What to expect from you:
- A broad knowledge and experience with a technical product
- Business development skills
- Excellent communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- Higher knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, SAP, and Manufacturing systems (SAP) software and CRM's are required
- Proactive and self-motivated. High attention to detail
- A flexible approach and ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of vacuum theory or principles is a plus
What to expect from us:
- Excellent working conditions and benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- Work in a global diverse and dynamic environment
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold.
Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group.
The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.