Manager, Document Processing Operations - #604013
Date: 11/25/2021 20:30 PM
City: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Document Processing Operations for our to join our National Design organization.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships and perceptions
- Make certain operational processes are effective and overall compliance of departmental and firm policies are achieved
- Oversee quality assurance of firm deliverables and service levels
- Provide performance management, guidance, training and direction to members of the work group
- Function as a point of contact to advise and consult on projects in order to influence consumer behavior
- Lead project workflow, including outsourced requests, and manages service levels and resources with changing workflow demands
- Manage NDPPS support levels and teams within a defined business unit while also functioning as a point of contact to advise and consult on projects
- Minimum five years of recent experience with at least two years of supervisory experience; preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Project management experience, along with experience developing concepts, designing to strategy, collaboration and print production
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite on a Windows platform
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.