Doughmaker - #604017
Buddy's Pizza - Buddys Holding Co, LLC
Date: 11/25/2021 20:30 PM
City: Novi, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Buddy's Pizza is HIRING!
Our restaurant staff plays an essential role in serving our guests and delivering a great dining experience! Buddy’s offers a fun working environment with competitive pay, flexible hours, meal discounts and growth opportunities.
Buddy's Pizza is currently seeking great people to join our team! Our ideal candidates share a passion for food, people and providing the highest-level experiences to our guests. With Buddy's Pizza expanding comes opportunities galore! We offer flexible hours, competitive wages, health benefits, and meal discounts.
"There's money to be made and fun to be had at Buddy's!"
Our Dough Makers play an essential role in serving our guests and delivering a great dining experience! You will be responsible for preparing Buddy’s award-winning dough to specifications that consistently exceeds our guest’s expectations. Buddy’s offers a fun working environment with competitive pay, meal benefits and growth opportunities.
- Prepares and stretched Buddy's famous dough to specifications and standards in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the completion of the daily prep list to ensure consistency and quality.
- Ensures high quality of pizza ingredients during production and storage processes including storing, labeling and rotating product properly.
- Communicates directly with Kitchen Managers when a dough prep concern arises.
- Demonstrates teamwork by assisting other employees with their duties as needed.
- Ensures kitchen workstations remain spotless, clean and sanitized.
- Maintains a favorable work relationship with all company employees, in order to promote a harmonious and professional environment.
Follows health and safety guidelines
- Kitchen experience including how to execute prep procedures
- High energy working to keep up with the pace of the restaurant and the team
- Dependable team player with successful record of work attendance
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability reach, lift, bend and carry heavy objects.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must adhere to Buddy’s uniform policy and standards at all times.