Covid Unit Nursing Assistant - Extra $10/HR! - #604023
Avamere Health Services, LLC
Date: 11/25/2021 20:30 PM
City: Lake Oswego, Oregon
Salary: $10 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
7-MONTH CONTRACT FOR UP $10 EXTRA/HR!
Option to come on full-time when contract is over at non-covid facility rate of pay.
Title: Nursing Assistant/NA
Contract Type: Full-Time /Part-Time / On-Call
Shift: Day, Evening & NOC
Hours: Day 6am-2pm / Evening 2pm-10pm / NOC 10pm-6am
Location: The Pearl at Kruse Way - 4550 Carman Drive Lake Oswego, OR 97035
As a NA with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job – it’s a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement of up to $1,500 per quarter or $6,000 annually
- Mentorship opportunities
- Shift differential offered
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Free meals for employees
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offering discounts to services like counseling services, financial coaching, free legal services and more
- Generous employee referral program up to $3,000
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
- Access up to 50% of your net earned income before payday
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident’s care plan.
- Assist resident’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting residents to/from appointments.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Ensure that resident’s rooms are ready for receiving and make residents comfortable.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
- Must have comleted Nursing Assistant class and be in the process of obtaing Certification.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Pearl at Kruse Way is a 74-bed skilled nursing community caring for seniors in the Lake Oswego, Oregon area. Their services include: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, respite care, and an enhanced memory care unit.
The Pearl at Kruse Way team members value the warm, inviting atmosphere and culture of the community. Several employees have taken advantage of some of their many professional development opportunities, including tuition assistance and mentorship. Team members are also recognized through an employee of the month program.
Employees give back locally with their support of the Alzheimer’s Association and National Charity League.
The Pearl at Kruse Way’s dedication to quality care defines their culture. Their Bronze Commitment to Quality Award from the National Health Care Association and their 4-star Medicare rating both stand as a testament to their efforts to provide outstanding quality care. The American Health Care Association also recognized The Pearl at Kruse Way for quality care as part of the Quality Initiative Recognition Program.
Get to know more about the Pearl at Kruse Way on their blog and Facebook.