RN / Registered Nurse - Surgical Services - Full Time - Days - #604037
Date: 11/25/2021 20:30 PM
City: Monroe, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services in southern Michigan and Ohio. A national leader in treatment of heart attack, congestive heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care, ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is also a pacesetter in Michigan for obstetrics, emergency care, intensive care, controlling infections and organ donation
Under general supervision and according to the established policies and procedures, coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
Education: Degree from an accredited nursing program
- License: Must possess current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Michigan
- Certification: Current BCLS certification. Specialty certifications as required.
- Physical Demands: Due to continuously changing patient census/activity and staffing needs, must have the flexibility to work a varying schedule should the need arise, which may require working a varying schedule including shift, overtime (greater than 40 worked hours per week) and/or shift durations that exceed the assigned status for shift length and/or hours per week. Must move about for extended periods of time and must move, position, and transfer patients weighing in excess of 100 pounds.
- Participate in usage and maintenance of equipment and instruments for safe patient care. Promote clean and safe physical environment including fire and safety awareness. Participate in performance improvement activities of patient care by monitoring and evaluation.
- All PMRH employees must know and follow job safety procedures, attend required health and safety training, proactively promote safety at work, and promptly report actual and potential accidents and injuries
Learn more about Monroe Regional Hospital by visiting: ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital
Connect with us on Facebook and like our page! ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital Facebook
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace