Program Manager- Vendor Management - #604049
Date: 11/25/2021 21:00 PM
City: Overland Park, Kansas
Salary: $48,600 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At DISH, we’re redefining consumer expectations through new tools, new business models and new ways of thinking to meet the convergence of value, innovation and customer experience.
Our teams draw on 40 years of disruption to continually transform the way our society communicates, collaborates and connects. Today, we’re building a multi-brand wireless telco to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.
Equipped with a first-of-its-kind 5G network, a passion for change and the power to drive it, we’ll emerge as the nation’s fourth facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive force in the market at-large. Together, we'll change the way the world communicates.
Our Channel Expansion Team is looking for an experienced and detail oriented Program Manager to support retail growth and Go to Market projects. These projects are complex and include collaboration across numerous groups and departments, critical thinking and problem solving, and resource management. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales operations, be results driven, communicate effectively, and have a high level of energy and strong organizational skills. This position will be located in Englewood, CO, Bentonville, AK, or Kansas City, KS.
The Program Manager reports to the Walmart National Account Manager is responsible for ensuring cross-functional alignment and communication, tracking toward deliverables and project milestones for cross-functional teams, and managing overall readiness for product releases. The program manager will be working both internally with executives, business development, product, design, engineering, marketing, customer experience, and legal teams as well as with external partners; from the vision and requirements definition phase through delivery. This role will require exceptional project management, organizational and communication skills, and a high business acumen.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, establish, and maintain relationships with third party vendors that support DISH business in National Retailers
- Interface and collaborate with third party vendors to ensure the efficient execution of business initiatives
- Coordinate retail merchandising tactics to increase sales within national retailer stores and online
- Work with the cross-functional teams to maintain well-refined delivery backlogs and product roadmaps
- Manage cross-team dependencies for product delivery to ensure a timely release of complete features
- Lead development of processes and use project management tools to monitor and improve delivery and impact of product and solution releases
- Regularly communicate project updates to internal and external stakeholders with efficient analysis of issues and potential solutions
- Learn the skills and build the knowledge base required to move into a National Account Manager role
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus on Project Management or Business; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of two years in a project, program, or delivery management role, ideally within retail and sales operations
- A demonstrated ability to influence other teams to meet goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Walmart retail systems and processes
- Experience with retail merchandising in a big box environment
- Strong data and analytical skills
Compensation: $48,600.00/Year - $67,300.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.