Rad Tech - Urgent Care - Per Diem - Varied - #604102
Jupiter Medical Center
Date: 11/25/2021 21:00 PM
City: Jupiter, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Jupiter Medical Center is reimagining how to restore the community's health and wellness. Award-winning physicians, world-class partnerships and innovative techniques and technology enable Jupiter Medical Center to provide a broad range of services with specialty concentrations in cardiology, oncology, imaging, orthopedics and spine, digestive health, emergency services, lung and thoracic, women's health, weight management and men's health. Our medical center consistently performs in the top 10 percent of hospitals for patient quality and satisfaction and has earned the highest rating in the region for quality of care.
- Urgent Care Radiologic Technologists utilize ionizing radiation to perform diagnostic x-ray alongside cross training to Urgent Care Technicians.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the human anatomy and pathology to provide quality films for interpretation
- This position will perform diagnostic images onsite, triage urgent care patients to include but not limited all vital signs and medical histories, perform onsite diagnostic testing to include but not limited rapid strep, flu, and venipuncture
- This position must be comfortable and knowledgeable with medical terminology
- This position will cross train to support the front desk staff and responsibilities
- This position must be a team player and able to multitask efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Various other responsibilities will be required as needed.
- This position requires flexibility in travel amongst all Jupiter Medical Center Urgent Care Locations
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology program
- State of Florida Radiologic Technology license
- ARRT certification required
- Associates in Applied Science preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work independently and perform routine X-ray exams
- American Heart Association BLS for healthcare providers required
- At least 1 Year experience preferred