Secondary Operator - 3rd Shift - #604108
Date: 11/25/2021 21:00 PM
City: Richmond, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us
What we offer
Day One Medical Eligibility, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, Paid Vacations and much more!
- Rotation through operations of all machines in this job classification is required
- Verify the part, Process Order (P.O.) and packaging instruction information, obtain and verify part labels, packets, dies and supplies and obtain and complete required paperwork (first part sheet, up-time report, tie in log, tags, Non-Conformity Report (NCR))
- Assemble boxes for packaging including labeling of boxes, insure that the machine is equipped with the proper components and maintain machine by loading material into molders/secondary operations
Who we are looking for Required:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- One or more years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 21024833
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067