CREDIT SPECIALIST - #604156
Date: 11/25/2021 21:30 PM
City: Hollywood, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- We are hiring immediately for a Credit Specialist position.
Location: Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Requirement: Accounts Receivable collections, Proficiency in Excel and SAP or large ERP system experience preferred
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 931663 . Click here to view more.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Summary: Under the guidance of the Operations Controller, performs duties associated with credit and collections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes collection calls to clients and businesses with past due accounts
- Oversees payments to ensure proper allocation
- Initiates credit memos
- Updates log on shared drive of all invoices submitted to be credited
- Processes customer checks and sends to lock-box
- Manages and responds to customer requests for invoices, statements of account and updating account information
- Sends financial and billing statements via email /mail
- Manages write offs
- Places or releases holds on past due accounts
- Develops and runs queries using Access and Excel and prepares accounting related reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).