HRIS Reporting Analyst Greentree - #604170
Wexford Health Sources, Inc.
Date: 11/25/2021 21:30 PM
City: Avella, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Wexford Health has an exceptional opportunity for a
Full Time HRIS Reporting Specialist
Two or more years application programming;
SQL or similar query language, working knowledge of hierarchical database; Experience developing reports using SSRS, Crystal Reports, or other similar technology
Corporate Office in Green Tree, PA
THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION
Wexford Health Sources,
(located in Green Tree, Pittsburgh, PA) the nation's leading innovative correctional health care company, provides clients with experienced management and technologically advanced services, combined with programs that control costs while ensuring quality.
For nearly three decades, Wexford Health has consistently delivered proven staffing expertise and a full range of medical, behavioral health, pharmacy, utilization management, provider contracting, claims processing, and quality management services.
At Wexford Health our philosophy is that health care should not be considered a luxury for anyone. We simply care for those in need and the corrections environment is our venue.
We’re proud to offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Eight paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance packages through Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
Under the general direction of the Manager, Data Analysis and Reporting, the HRIS Reporting Specialist collects and organizes and reports information from the HR/HRIS/Payroll system.
- Supervision Received; Direct supervision provided by the Mgr. Data Analysis and Reporting
- Supervision Exercised; Supervision not exercised in this position
- Relationships; Interacts with HR, HRIS, Payroll team
- Organize and report personnel information as needed from HR/HRIS/Payroll system
- Support systemic infrastructure changes as needed
- Support the philosophy, objectives and goals of the HR/HRIS department.
- Provide system support and other tasks as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities outlined herein are for payroll purposes and are not all-inclusive; employees may be assigned other duties as required.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
Two or more years application programming; SQL or similar query language, working knowledge of hierarchical database; Experience developing reports using SSRS, Crystal Reports, or other similar technology
Prior system administrator experience is a plus.
Kronos Workforce Central experience is a plus.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a comparable technical/engineering field, or equivalent work experience required
OTHER PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Strong analytical skills.
Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
General math and analytical, planning, administrative and organizational skill essential
Must be committed self-starter, have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a highly collaborative team environment
Must be highly organized and detail oriented individual who is capable of performing under a variety of requirements and deadlines with minimal supervision