Warehouse Associate II (9:30am-6pm) - #604187
Date: 11/25/2021 22:00 PM
City: Grand Prairie, Texas
Salary: $1,561 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Imperial Supplies, a Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs.
Now Hiring Warehouse Associates
- $15.61/hr and day 1 benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Monday - Friday (9:30am - 6:00pm), 18 days paid time off plus 6 paid holidays
- 401K program with immediate vesting
In this full time Material Handler role, you will be part of our warehouse associate team, performing safe and accurate manual packaging of product, putting away product, and picking orders while meeting defined production standards within the Distribution Center.
Learn more about this position! https://youtu.be/rCEf_ecgRnU
Specifically you will:
- Package inbound material including using package labeling system and printers, automated packaging equipment, scales, tape guns, mechanical stapler, and shrink wrapping.
- Document packaging activity using radio frequency scanners and keyboard data entry.
- Maintain stock of packaging supplies at packaging stations.
- Pick orders using safe operation of powered industrial equipment, label printers, radio frequency scanners and keyboard data entry.
- Perform Cart Put Away, Restock Picking and assist with inventory cycle counting using powered industrial equipment.
Your background should include:
- High School diploma/GED equivalent and one year of general knowledge of distribution/manufacturing operations.
- High degree of mathematical skills, effective reading and writing skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy. Problem solving skills and ability to complete assigned responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Requires majority of time standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and operate heavy industrial equipment to a height of 40 feet above floor level.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.