Client Service Liaison - #604195
Date: 11/25/2021 22:00 PM
City: Omaha, Nebraska
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As a Client Service Liaison, you will support the Out of Network Operations department with client specific product/service inquiries. You will serve as the single point of contact across Medical Reimbursement Analysis and Negotiation Services products. The role will task you with assisting in resolution of inquiries, workflow enhancements, operational requests or other items as appropriate. You will triage escalated issues to appropriate internal leadership assuring collaboration on an effective response and/or recommended solutions. This driven individual may regularly interact with multiple internal departments, including but not limited to: Account Management, Training, HCE and IT Agile teams, and external client with respect to client’s activity and service needs.
Your specific job duties will include:
- Serve as first point of contact for client and sales specific to Out of Network Solutions (OON) product requests and inquiries required to operationalize the client’s business and exceed client expectations. Prioritize, triage, and manage inquiries to ensure timely resolution.
- Receive communication of a client inquiry or request and analyze, research and resolve through effective use of tools and resources. Refer escalated cases to appropriate leadership as appropriate.
- Manage and track all client or account management requests, including thorough documentation of the issue/inquiry, research, assignment, risks, deliverables, follow-ups, deadline dates and reporting.
- Operationally assist and communicate with all internal departments on all issues/inquiries. Upon resolution assist with documentation and implementation of solutions, to include post deployment warranty monitoring and reporting.
- Proactively identify ways to improve current processes and work with OON leadership to implement new procedures. Keep departmental leadership aware of pertinent inquiries and requests warranting their knowledge, action or resolution.
- Act as a liaison for account management, client and internal Operations staff by responding to questions specific to interpretation of fundamental reimbursement and appeals activity, and all associated operational workflows in support of delivery of each product and service.
- Identify and categorize trends in client issues and attempt to identify root cause of issues.
- Aid departmental leadership and training colleagues in the execution of document creation processes, including updates or revisions and/or preparation to coach staff for optimal quality, consistency and performance as required.
- Proactively manage professional growth through successful collaboration with leadership, training and quality control to identify individual/team training needs concerning performance, productivity, quality, and ensure training goals and client key performance indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements are met. Partner with leadership to constantly improve procedures, environment and policies. Aid leadership in the identifaction of trends in order to meet service level requirements, proactively reporting on quality trends to meet department requirements.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
JOB SCOPE: This position works under general supervision to complete job responsibilities. You will be challenged in a high profile position to develop and utilize subject specific expertise to identify issues, trends and possible problems and recommend action plans to address. You will use established guidelines and experience to resolve issues that may be complex and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Minimum high school diploma coupled with three (3) years’ experience in healthcare cost management, customer service, and/or claims management. Associates’ degree in business, healthcare, or a related field is a significant plus.
- Knowledge of healthcare/managed care industry, types of services and general business process
- Knowledge of claims processing preferred
- Strong problem-solving, communication (written, verbal and listening), leadership, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while prioritizing to meet established deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues
- Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner
- Ability to display professionalism by having a positive demeanor, proper telephone etiquette and using proper language and tone
- Ability to elicit trust and credibility with all levels of the organization
- Ability to interface with all levels of the Company
- Ability to process detailed verbal and written instructions
- Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS Office Suites, database software, etc.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (low copay & deductible)
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) + match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Job Type: Full-time