1st Shift Order Picker - #604208
Date: 11/25/2021 22:00 PM
City: Jeffersonville, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Come Work with Us - $1500 NEW HIRE INCENTIVE!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul
Your Opportunity: Taylor Warehouse & Distribution is seeking a 1st Shift Order Picker to perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations at our Jeffersonville, IN , facility!
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, with overtime as required, including some weekends
- Ensures accuracy of picking customer orders
- Perform quality checks
- Verifies stock availability and stock shelves
- Repackage orders
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Cleans and maintains a safe working environment
- Maintains related records
You Must Have:
- Must be able to use a ring scanner
- Must be able to read and count accurately and do simple math
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment where you maintain and enhance department goals
- Effectively communicate and work in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to multi task
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School graduate or GED
- Experience in Pick/Packing
Taylor is proud to now offer Daily Pay. With Daily Pay, you can get paid on your very first day. No more waiting for direct deposit or a paper check!
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses, and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status
Taylor Corporation including all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.