Social Media Content Strategist Manager - #604213
PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
Date: 11/25/2021 22:00 PM
City: Nottingham, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Marketing and Public Relations team is responsible for PwC’s external media relations and social media strategy. As part of our team, you’ll help with social media account management, media relationship management, and identifying new and emerging opportunities for the Firm.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The candidate will join a team that is defining the strategy and evolution of PwC US’ owned digital communication channels and social media strategy. This person is an experienced digital strategist, storyteller and channel manager with proven experience translating communications programs to work in the digital world.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric, Advertising
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a creative, dynamic social media strategist with experience in the following areas:
- Developing a social media content marketing strategy and leading the activation of that strategy, working within various social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and across digital channels (website, email, display advertising)to enhance the visibility of the Firm and its specialists;
- Building social communities and driving engagement among key stakeholder audiences;
- Providing counsel on responses to audience questions and comments, escalating as needed;
- Leading colleagues as they write , edit and proofread communications plans and social content establishing quality and consistency;
- Researching and defining new and innovative content types and creative processes, working with stakeholders to implement, evaluate impact, and share learnings across the entire function;
- Utilizing project management skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, adapting to new priorities;
- Being able to formally and informally coach junior staff on projects and issues;
- Managing and developing relationships with internal stakeholders and driving adoption of the social media strategy;
- Understanding of the news cycle and evolving media ecosystem;
- Crafting content ideas based on people stories and firm strategies;
- Managing social / digital landscape research to analyze the competitive landscape, determine brand perceptions, identify new opportunities, and provide actionable insights;
- Measuring and analyzing integrated communications performance to inform strategic improvements;
- Having past experience and in-depth knowledge of monitoring tools and social content management / publishing platforms;
- Leveraging knowledge of MS Excel required with willingness to learn additional analysis tools;
- Paying attention to detail to ensure consistent accurate data;
- Evidencing communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Using business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Navigating complexity and ambiguity, managing stakeholder relationships and practicing resourcefulness to see things through; and,
- Leading by example; demonstrating work ethic, proven understanding of communications and/or social media tactics and proven interpersonal and verbal skills.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.