Clinical Case Manager Behavioral Health Auditor - #604226
Date: 11/25/2021 22:00 PM
City: Kenner, Louisiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- 3+ years behavioral health clinical experience required, in behavioral health, mental health or psychiatric care
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Medicaid behavioral health clinical provider
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Medicaid behavioral health services strongly preferred
- Experience working in an office setting and engaging in
- Experience providing in-service training and promote
quality assurance and policies and procedures
- Strong relationship builder, self-motivated, and confident
outcomes, a strong clinical consultant.
- Experience with LDH and Medicaid clinical standards
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication
with all levels of management, including senior
- Advanced analytical and innovative problem-solving
- Proficiency in use of statistical software (SPSS)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Experience with delivery/supervision of community
- Master’s Degree in a Behavioral Health field and/or Human
- Licensed as an LPC, LCSW, LMSW, or PLPC
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.