PLM Architect - #604233
Date: 11/25/2021 22:00 PM
City: Pleasanton, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Saratech is the industry leading provider of engineering and manufacturing solutions including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, engineering and consulting services and manufacturing hardware. The Saratech team helps customers optimize their engineering and manufacturing processes by providing extensive product development expertise and technologies. Saratech’s goal is to help customers succeed by building long-term and resilient relationships. Saratech offers Siemens PLM CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM software solutions and a full array of 3D printers from HP©, Markforged©, BigRep©, for both prototyping and production.
Saratech is headquartered in Mission Viejo, California with sales and technical coverage across the United States. The company offers qualified full-time employees medical and dental benefits, 401k plan participation with matching funds opportunities, and an Employee Assistance Plan, among other benefits.
For more information, visit http://www.saratech.com.
About the Opportunity:
Saratech is seeking a Teamcenter PLM Architect with more than five years of hands-on development and implementation experience. This is a full-time position starting in Pleasanton, CA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications, experience, and abilities: Business Process Expertise with Product and Manufacturing Operations, Teamcenter Unified, Teamcenter Active Workspace, Teamcenter Upgrades & Data Migration, Teamcenter - CAD Integrations
- Work closely with customers / onsite solution architects to understand the functional requirements. Document AS-IS and Teamcenter TO-BE Processes
- Translate functional requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs.
- Independent Project Leadership, Management & Execution.
- Must manage all activities for a project execution starting from requirements gathering, solution development and deployment of solution
- Monitoring & Control Project and Process Quality
- Support Sales team and Leading / Mentoring team members
- Experience working in a technical environment – specifically in the engineering / manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and design cycles. Hands on experience with Teamcenter Product Configuration and Customization
- Configure, Customize & Build solutions on Teamcenter to meet business process and customer requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of Teamcenter Data Model and Configuration aspects
- Knowledge in Teamcenter applications such as My Teamcenter, Structure Manager, Workflow Designer, Access Manager and Query Builder
- Expert Skills with Teamcenter Customization Experience (Server, Portal or AW) AWC Configuration and Customization experience will be an added advantage Technical Skills: Java, SWT, RAC, C / C ++, ITK, SOA, XML
- Good knowledge with some of these Teamcenter modules
- Teamcenter Visualization
- Teamcenter Supplier Collaboration
- Requirements Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Full change and reporting capability
- Data Migration
- Schedule Manager
- Configuration Management
- Experience within the PLM/CAD/CAM industry is a must
- Good communication skills and ability
- University or Bachelor's degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.