Medication Technician-Medication Passer - #604249
Compass Senior Living LLC
Date: 11/25/2021 22:00 PM
City: Ashland, Oregon
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Do you have a heart for elders? Do you believe that the greatest generation deserves to have a vibrant, caring environment with a loving compassionate team to support them? We are a culture-centric company seeking dynamic, relationship-driven, goal focused individuals to join our team!
The Medication Technician/Medication Passer is a leader and a role model for the shift and is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure delivery of medications. The Medication Technician/Medication Passer is key in developing, coordinating, and performing the tasks on the Growth and Wellness plan according to the elder's preferences and abilities. Leadership responsibilities include assuring that Companions complete their assignments and supporting and guiding them.
- Successfully complete training as required by state regulations
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations)
- Must be able to communicate effectively with elders, families, team members, vendors and the general public
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- All positions offer: 401(k) retirement fund after 90 days of employment with employer match after one year
- All positions offer: Time off programs based on hours worked that begin accruing immediately
- Full-time positions offer: Medical, Dental, Vision and Voluntary Benefit options available after 30 days of employment
If you are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun - and think you would be a good fit for our organization we would love to talk with you! Please respond with a resume to learn more about this exciting opportunity!