Patient Services Representative Float - #604286
Date: 11/25/2021 22:30 PM
City: Addison, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE- FLOAT POSITION
ELMHURST PHYSICIAN PRACTICE DIVISION
This full-time position will provide coverage for 12 locations and departments located in Addison, Bloomingdale, Lombard, Elmhurst, Naperville, and Oak Park. Hours vary from 6:30am to 8:30pm depending on the business needs. If you like variety in your job, this is ideal for you!!
As a Patient Services Representative, you will serve in the vital role of representing the health system to patients that choose our organization for their healthcare needs.
In this role, you will:
- Greet patients and visitors with a smile when they arrive at one of our facilities
- Verify all patients are registered with current demographic and insurance data
- Collect payments from patients
- Scan all necessary identification and insurance cards
- Scheduling appointments
- Additional administrative duties including faxing and message
- Answer phones for some departments requiring appointment scheduling and question
REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to multi-task, have excellent verbal/computer skills, type 35-40wpm and have at least one year of office or customer service experience – preferably in a medical setting. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus. The monthly schedule may vary. Must have reliable transportation to travel between locations.
- Additional float differential is included!!
Location: Edward-Elmhurst Health · EC RECEPTION
Schedule: Full time, Days/Evenings, Variable