Associate Treasury Management Officer - #604290
Republic Bancorp, Inc.
Date: 11/25/2021 22:30 PM
City: Louisville, Kentucky
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
"Republic Bank believes in the development and advancement of our associates. We offer the opportunity to learn all aspects of the company to prepare for future advancement. Come join our team for a career, not just a job!"
About Republic Bank
Republic Bancorp, Inc is the parent company of Republic Bank & Trust Company (NASDAQ – RBCAA), headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky with $6.5 billion in assets. The Bank currently has 42 full-service banking centers throughout fives states: Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, Tennessee, and Ohio. Founded in 1982, Republic Bank employs over 1,000 associates and is Kentucky's largest, locally owned, and operated community bank. For more information about the company, please visit www.republicbank.com.
Republic Bank's values are built upon making an IMPACT for our clients, our associates and the communities we serve. (IMPACT stands for Innovate for the Future, Make it Easy, Provide Exceptional Service, Acknowledge & Celebrate Success, Commit to Caring and Thrive Together) The associates of Republic Bank are the key to our success as an organization and we value our associates. It's one of the reasons we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the last five years!
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Associate TMO position is a hybrid position that is responsible for both client onboarding and inside sales. This position works with the TMO (s) in the account opening process, servicing existing clients to maintain and improve deposit relationships and cross-selling Treasury Management products and services. In addition, this position will assist Treasury Management Officers on addressing client specific product needs and questions. The associate will monitor and analyze our commercial clients' activity to assess if the client qualifies for other products and services. This position will also work with the BDM's in the market to cross sell existing clients and gaining additional relationships from our retail business clients.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a banking operations role preferred.
- Minimum of 1-year previous sales experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively sell bank products and services required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for opening New Business Accounts and Onboarding new clients.
- Responsible for updating existing accounts- signature card changes
- Research existing client questions and issues providing maintenance as needed.
- Implementation of all Treasury Services (including completing of paperwork for backoffice)
- Assist Treasury Officers with ACH and Purchasing Card credit process (including input of credit requests)
- Work with Treasury Management Sales Team in preparing proposals for new clients.
- Maintain and improve commercial relationships.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Promote all Treasury Management products and services.
- Utilize Treasury Management reviews as a tool to generate cross-sells.
- Analyze reports from various areas to effectively target clients for the cross-sell of products.
- Develop cross-sell opportunities within existing commercial clients.
- Demonstrate proficiency in sales of all strategic Treasury Management products.
- Learn the credit culture of Republic Bank in order to present appropriate credits for approval.
- Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
- Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank's values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
- Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective interaction with clients.
- Good technical skills in order to effectively inform clients about products and service.
- Must be self-motivated, work well in a team environment, and have high energy capacity.
- Strong attention to detail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
- Occasional out-of-town travel may be required.
- Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
- Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.