Cleaner - North Carolina - Non Airport (Wilson Air) - #604297
Sunshine Cleaning Systems
Date: 11/25/2021 22:30 PM
City: Chantilly, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc. has been providing superior cleaning services to business, government agencies, international airports, hospitals, sports arenas, convention centers, colleges and universities and residential customers since 1976
For over 45 years Sunshine has been guaranteeing customers a brighter day. Our success is primarily due to the outstanding work of our dedicated and talented team members. We commit a large percentage of our resources to employee development. Sunshine offers industry leading training and safety programs, a mentoring and career enhancement program, recognition and reward initiatives, advancement opportunities, a stable work environment, and shared values designed to deliver excellence
If you believe you have what it takes to join our team, let us help you build a professional career you can be proud of.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Perform routine cleaning such as but not limited to vacuuming, spot cleaning walls, furniture, and fixtures, drapes, blinds, and interior glass.
- Restroom cleaning: Using a germicide, clean and sanitize toilets and urinals, spot clean walls and partitions, and clean and rinse sinks and counters. Using a standard glass cleaner, clean mirrors, glass, and stainless steel. Also, responsible for dusting, sweeping, emptying trash, restocking supplies, and mopping floors.
- Area cleaning: responsible for vacuuming large carpeted areas, dusting and mopping floors, and cleaning entrance mats.
- Other duties, as required.
- No experience required, but beneficial
- Lift 25 pounds
- Perform tasks that require physical movement, bending, and reaching
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Pass criminal background check
Additional Information / Benefits
Every employee is important to us. We are committed to attracting and retaining quality employees like you. To accomplish this, we are committed to maintaining a competitive wage and benefit program. We want to make our workplace as pleasant and rewarding a place for you to work as we can
Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package to all full time employees
Benefits for FT positions: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Hospital and Accident Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.