Hospital Account Executive (Inside Sales) - #604308
Date: 11/25/2021 22:31 PM
City: Salt Lake City, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A Waystar Hospital AE must effectively communicate with target account C-Suite Leadership, and coordinate strategy with managers, end users, and partners to ensure that the company's revenue cycle technology advantages are clearly understood.
What you'll be doing:
- Prospect, close and manage a targeted list of new and/or existing relationships in the hospital market.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a defined group of accounts and/or prospects
- Coordinate implementation in close collaboration with Client Success (CSX) teams
- Effective demonstration of Waystar's RCM technologies through formal certification protocols
- Achieve annual sales targets and track opportunities from discovery to close; ensure solutions are adopted broadly, and that the intended ROI is achieved
- Work cross-functionally with CSX and Solution Adoption to achieve annual booking plans, ensure renewals are planned as a part of the strategic planning process where applicable.
- Effective communication of the company's value proposition with key executive decision makers to include but not limited to CEO, CFO, CIO, Purchasing and other key department management personnel
- Prospecting, evaluating opportunities, presenting our products, strong negotiation skills, cold calling, product selection and supporting the customer's purchase
- Cultivate new or existing customer relationships and maintain strong focus on current customers through effective use of the sales and service organizations
- Ability to detail technical product features, benefits and attributes to various staff positions in healthcare customers
- Development and execution of territory business plans that employs strategic account segmentation
- Management of sales pipeline and forecasting activities through corporate CRM
- Execution of a sales process through and with our business partners
The successful candidate will be able to manage the strategic sales process, drive metrics for the team, help close business, and be an expert in the hospital market.
This position represents a significant opportunity to participate in a high growth, fast-paced, truly cloud-based innovative organization
What we're looking for:
- Establishing, building and managing relationships with C Suite level decision makers inside and outside of Waystar
- Deliver the Enterprise Strategic Account Plans and message to targeted organizations
- Develops the strategies and tactics necessary to conduct complex sales cycles with prospects that will become long-term customers.
- Track and help build a strong targeted pipeline
- Manage daily activity within Salesforce CRM system
- Work well cross-function for a best in class go-to-market team of professionals
- Track record of success in an industry that requires a complex sales approach
- Experience interacting with key decision makers in situations with highly-complex solutions as part of a sales process
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent phone and presentation skills
- Proven demonstration skills with technical products
- Successful, documented sales track record of achievement
- Completion of professional sales training courses strongly desired e.g. Miller Heiman, Spin Selling, etc.
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.