Research Lab Manager - #604313
Date: 11/25/2021 23:00 PM
City: Wilmington, Delaware
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Supervise daily operations and lab staff in order to prioritize experiments, operation of all instrumentation, and supply inventory.
- Coordinate experiments, as appropriate, with other laboratories as needed.
- Establish and update policies and lab SOPs.
- Promote laboratory services to scientific and medical community as indicated.
- Assist PI/Lab Head/Director in the preparation of presentations for scientific meetings, describing research methodology and results; preparation of manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals; and preparation of grant applications.
- General duties include acquiring and logging in samples, and planning, performing, interpreting and resulting experiments.
Read and interpret peer-reviewed publications for application to current methodologies. Attendance at seminars, journal clubs, lab meetings and other educational activities. Serve on designated department committees and work groups at the discretion of the Director and/or Research Leadership. Additional miscellaneous duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned from time to time by employee's supervisor.
Master's degree required
- Relevant lab management experience required