Health Coach Consultant - #604332
Date: 11/25/2021 23:00 PM
City: Sandy, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At the 24-Hour Nurse Line the Health Coach Consultant utilizes a collaborative process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation, to engage, educate, and promote/influence members decisions related to achieving and maintaining optimal health status. Requires an RN with unrestricted active compact license.
Hours required: Candidate will work in the evenings, starting anywhere from 2:00pm to 6:00pm ET, every other weekend, 4 holidays per year
The 24-Hour Nurse Line provides a telephone-based information and decision support program to eligible members. The Nurse facilitates effective health care decision-making. -The Nurse improves the quality of care. -The Nurse improves member satisfaction with their health care plan. -The Nurse facilitates appropriate use of health care resources. -The Nurse provides up-to-date health care information to help facilitate members' understanding of their health problems and possible options. -The Nurse provides assistance by clarifying available options for the member's particular health problem or issue. -The Nurse helps members actively and knowledgeably participate with their provider in their own health care decision-making. -The Nurse promotes healthy lifestyles to help lower personal health risks, preventing illness. -The Nurse is aware of the member's available health and wellness programs, and makes referrals to these programs as appropriate. -The IHL Nurse provides clinical review to determine reimbursement for emergency room services.
- 3+ years of clinical experience required
- Active unrestricted Compact RN License
- 2+ years of experience in Disease Management, Emergency Room, Critical Care, Medical/Surgical Care, Oncology
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Managed Care experience
- Previous coaching experience
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.