Patient Account Rep MCAS Lead - #604401
Date: 11/25/2021 23:30 PM
City: Seneca, South Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Coordinates the prompt and accurate collection of information for entry into the patient billing system. Enters information into computerized billing network and works to obtain necessary information for follow-up. Maintains time and attendance system. Works with manager in order to make organizational changes in order to maximize reimbursement by following guidelines established by GHC and GHS.
- Retrieves patient billing information from dispatch center and field personnel. 5%
- Verify completeness of information received and work to obtain additional information if necessary. 15%
- Respond promptly to request for additional information for billing purposes. 15%
- Organize work schedule in order to complete assigned tasks in courteous and prompt manner. 15%
- Enter data into electronic billing system in an accurate manner. 25%
- Prepare Written Documentation in a Complete, Timely and Accurate Manner. 15%
- Completes Time and Attendance Recording Functions. 10%
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
High School diploma or equivalent
5 years - Patient accounts experience, one year of which must be in a lead or supervisory capacity.
Day (United States of America)
Mobile Care Ambulance Services
1024 Prisma Health EMS
10247256 Ambulance Services
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.