Full-time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser Order Writer - #604402
Mondelez International, Inc.
Date: 11/25/2021 23:30 PM
City: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to make it happen at Mondelēz International?
Full-time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser Order Writer
Become one of our Full Time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser (Order Writer) by fulfilling the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays and partnering up with nationally recognized customers such as Walmart, Kroger, Target and more. Become an ambassador of world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among other delicious industry-leading snacks. Our local customers include Walmart, Target, Rouses, Winn Dixie, Albertsons, Super One, Kroger, Brookshire, Macs Fresh Market, Ramey's and more.
- Carry out instore visits according to Mondelez' visit method.
- Order product (via iPad Tablet) for shelf and display to ensure in stock conditions.
- Ensure Nabisco leading brands (Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among others) are well represented, stocked and maintained through the implementation of Mondelēz' guidelines.
- Ensure Sales Representative's negotiations with store managers are being followed and communicate any issues with Mondelēz management team.
- Follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team to ensure the most efficient instore service.
- Represent Mondelēz International in front of in store employees and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility of Mondelez products on shelves and the construction of promotional displays.
- Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product launches.
- Professional, positive, and upbeat attitude while representing Mondelēz in store.
Who is a good fit?
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
- This position requires the ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment while meeting the defined physical activities below:
- Repetitive motions
- Being on your feet working top stock, back stock (moving carts & pallets), building displays, removing displays and merchandising loads to the shelf
- Pulling, pushing, lifting, bending, kneeling, squatting, carrying between 25 lbs. up to 50 lbs.,
- Checking in and out with the store manager
Tracking any issues with the sales representative keeping in mind that safety is first
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus.
- Live within 25-35 miles range from the primary location Hot Springs, AR
- Secondary locations include: Malvern and Benton, AR
- Schedule availability required: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday (8 hour shift)
Disclaimer: To be considered for this position, you must live within 25 miles range from the primary location and have the flexibility to adjust to the established schedule.
What you can expect from us:
- The Full Time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser (Order Writer) position offers an hourly compensation rate starting at $14.00 and up, based on relative experience. 5% Quarterly Bonus Plan. Paid vacation and holidays.
- Insurance Benefits, Medical, dental and vision benefit package. Employee Assistance Program.
- Safety equipment such as kneeling pads, safety knives, PPE.
- Reimbursement of business internet/data expenses up to $10/per month.
- Growth opportunities within the company. Tuition Reimbursement Plan
Business Unit Summary
We are the makers and bakers of iconic brands including Oreo, Chips Ahoy!, Ritz, Triscuit, Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids and many others. The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our snacks are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.