Electrical Engineering Supervisor - #604440
Date: 11/25/2021 23:30 PM
City: West Chester, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Electrical Engineering Supervisor will lead a team of Electrical Engineers responsible for providing 24x7 reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers for Honeywell Intelligrated's material handling products. You will use your technical experience and leadership skills to oversee these resources and be a point of escalation, when needed. You will develop a broad understanding of customer needs and build internal relationships to expedite complicated cases.
As a supervisor, you will also be responsible for ensuring each employee is properly trained and will assist them in their development plan that aligns with one of Honeywell’s many career path options. You will perform bi-annual performance assessments but will be expected to provide constructed feedback and encouragement to each of your employees on a regular basis. You will support a focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues.
You will support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will help develop Technical Support processes. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. You will address systemic coordination issues.
- Be part of a team that is solving complex technical problems for the customer
- Learn to apply highest standards of customer support
- Build business acumen while learning to address customer's technical needs
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- Some experience with a variety of the businesses product programming languages
JOB ID: HRD144808
Location: 10045 International Blvd,West Chester,Ohio,45246,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.