Service & Integration Technician Assembler - #604450
The Will-Burt Company
Date: 11/26/2021 00:00 AM
City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Title: Technician, Service & Integration
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Signing bonus based on skill level.
Individual brings significant installation, service and maintenance experience in all facets of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to Tulsa, Oklahoma headquartered, industry leading equipment manufacturing business. The following duties are to be performed personally and/or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Significant hands-on knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Instructs and performs assembly and integration processes; set up, positioning, alignment, fitting, drilling, bolting, wiring, etc.; responsible for component installation and final product testing
- Assures production and integration quality and ISO requirements are maintained
- Performs production and operating processes and resolves operational, manufacturing, integration, maintenance, repair, and service problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Repairs electrical equipment that operate on AC/DC currents.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders
- Plans and executes production and integration operations, establishing priorities and sequences for product completion
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization; inventory management and control
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards
- Other duties may be assigned
REQUIRED COMPETENCY To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and/or ten or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and read wiring diagrams/blue prints. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is daily required to walk and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.