National Business Manager - #604472
Date: 11/26/2021 00:00 AM
City: South Hamilton, Massachusetts
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us
The ideal location of this role will be Connecticut, Greater Boston or Rhode Island.
- The National Business Manager is responsible for developing a strategic partnership with a National customer that delivers on the Henkel Beauty Care Business
- Manage strategic partnership and develop a Joint Business Plan that addresses the assortment, pricing, promotion, and planogram elements in area of responsibility.
- Manage launch strategy and execution plan of all innovation (items and new brands) in Beauty with effective project management.
- Manage internal and external customer communications.
- Provide direction to cross functional resources, find insights to drive strategic plan, and execute the plan with excellence.
- Deliver semi-monthly forecasting of revenue, net sales, and retail sales.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain on inputs and metrics to ensure optimization of sales
- Lead promotional negotiations for optimal promotion planning and investments.
- Closely cooperate with local marketing and shopper marketing on how to leverage POS and market shares with the customer
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of retail, CPG or account management experience; Track record of profitable growth. Prior functional experience in supply chain, marketing, category management, etc preferred.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills
- General business management knowledge; financial acumen; relationship building skills
The salary range for this role is $130,000 to $150,00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 21024193
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: 1-866-836-7067