Cash Application Associate - #604496
Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC
Date: 11/26/2021 00:01 AM
City: Collierville, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Cash Application Associate identifies and resolves lockbox exception items.
What your day may look like
- Ensures efficient and accurate exchange of customer payment information through the electronic interface between the lockbox bank's payment system and Helena's accounts receivable system.
- Assists in reconciling disputed customer accounts where the dispute involves payment transactions and/or cash application issues.
- Uses Oracle accounts receivable system tools and exception reporting and identifies all customer payment transactions that cannot be completed by the automated lockbox process
- Researches exception items through the use of Oracle A/R system tools and information from the lockbox bank and contacts the location or customer directly to determine proper handling
- Completes transactions by making appropriate entries in Oracle A/R.
- Communicates regularly with the lockbox bank, Helena credit departments and sales locations in researching and resolving exception items.
- Other duties as assigned by leader.
- Reliable and regular attendance is expected.
Education and experience needed for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two years of related work experience is required.
Other skills that will help you succeed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Oracle applications is preferred.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Your work environment and the physical aspects of the job
The work environment for this position is that of a typical office environment where the noise level is mostly quiet. This position requires you to use your hands for many different tasks and to talk, hear, walk, stand and sit. You may be occasionally required to lift or move up to 10 pounds.
Who we are
Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC is one of the nation's foremost agronomy solutions providers. We rank near the top nationally in volume and sales for crop production products, fertilizer, custom application, seed and precision agriculture, turf management, industrial weed control, forestry, aquatics and more. As a solutions provider, we help our customers make critical decisions about soil variability, nutrient and water availability, seed selection and pest management. We take pride in working with our growers beyond the sale, helping them in every aspect of their business
Helena operates under several main business groups - Helena Products Group, AGRIntelligence, Helena Industries, LLC and Diversified Applications, Inc.
Helena is a special place to be
At Helena, we are family. Our employees take care of each other and support each other at work and in their personal life. Our family-like atmosphere creates a positive work environment that allows our employees to be high-performers because they feel comfort and compassion from their leader and team. Our family-like culture is centered on our successful business model -"People...Products...Knowledge." "People" being the first for good reason. When our employees are treated right and feel cared for, our customers thrive and our business grows.
Helena's commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Helena, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where all our employees feel safe, valued and have the opportunity to succeed. We embrace different backgrounds and human experiences because our customers are also diverse. When we all show deep appreciation for each other and our customers it builds trust that strengthens Helena and keeps us competitive.
Helena supports individuals with disabilities and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform job responsibilities.
Stay connected to Helena
Helena is an equal opportunity employer.