Territory Sales Manager - #604500
Motion and Flow Control Products Inc
Date: 11/26/2021 00:01 AM
City: Kent, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Careers at Motion and Flow Control Products
Filtration*Hoses & Connectors* Hydraulics*Instrumentation*Pneumatics*Seals*IoT
Join us as we grow again! Motion and Flow Control Products is a premier, customer-focused industrial supplier that leverages products, technological expertise, and award-winning service to provide cost-effective solutions to our customers. MFCP’s commitment to our teammates and customers are deeply rooted in our company values which embraces Respect, Initiative and Employee Training/Career Growth.
We are committed to being an employer of choice in our communities and empowering our workforce. MFCP believes that it takes a team to build something big; if you have an interest in learning about manufacturing and sales in a dynamic work environment, join us now!
Position Summary: Key responsibilities include building and maintaining a customer base through direct sales initiatives and developing and maintaining positive relationships.
- Develop and maintain customer and vendor relationships.
- Sell products to current and new accounts and develop and coordinate target accounts.
- Coordinate efforts with all appropriate departments and personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strive to consistently maximize profitability by utilizing programs, promotions and product support materials.
- Maintain and develop professional/technical knowledge through relevant professional associations while serving as a technical resource for others in the organization.
- Communicate regularly with management on sales goals, market trends, challenges and opportunities Review all accounts, attend training, and work with factory representatives regularly.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service and ethical behavior are followed.
- Address and resolve all customer requests with a positive approach.
- Act as a technical resource for customers and others in the organization.
- Implement and follow up on sales directive from management.
- Maintain accurate and legible customer and catalog files when appropriate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree and/or minimum (2) years sales experience, preferably in the industry.
- Detail oriented with solid organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Solid computer skills including use of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), with a willingness to learn new software programs. Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 a plus.
- Experience with industrial distribution preferred. Familiarity with industrial and hydraulic hose and fittings, especially Parker Hannifin a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record, in accordance with company guidelines.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Ability to sit, stand, walk and drive. Job requires frequent lifting up to 70 pounds, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, pushing and pulling. Work environment includes a wide variety of situations including: office, manufacturing, machine shops, agricultural operations, and any other specific business operations of current or potential customers. This position requires extensive travel. The physical demands and work environment reflected are representative of those encountered by employees when performing the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to accommodate individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions of the job.
Along with a competitive salary, MFCP offers attractive benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Investment Plan, Life Insurance and Paid time off.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment criminal background, drug screen and DMV record review, along with possible reference checks.
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law." This Employer Participates in E-Verify.