Floor Manager - #604552
Date: 11/26/2021 00:30 AM
City: Thorofare, New Jersey
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
FLOOR MANAGER POSITION AT FEARLESS RESTAURANT GROUP
What makes Fearless Restaurants special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity define us, and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
The “legendary” Moshulu is indeed the world’s oldest and largest square rigged sailing vessel still afloat, offering unsurpassed views and a unique backdrop for intimate to extraordinary dining and celebrations. From the restaurant, to our private dining rooms, and outdoor open-aired and tented decks, enjoy inventive and contemporary presentations of classic American cuisine combined with impeccable service creating a memorable experience.
For more info on the Moshulu, check out our website: https://www.moshulu.com/history.html
We are a group of strong leaders with a profound sense of ownership and pride in all aspects of the restaurant. We are looking for individuals full of intellect, passion, integrity, creativity, and energy driven by an unshakable belief in hospitality as a foundation. We require honest, hardworking professionals that manage and mentor others with respect, empathy, and dignity. Candidate should enjoy coaching and managing a team of 50-75 in a high-volume setting.
- 1+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
- Must love interacting with guests and creating raves
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
- Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
- Restaurant scheduling, inventory and purchasing
- Ability to work full-time (52.5-55 hours a week)
- Conflict resolution
- Special event execution
- Wine, beer, and spirit knowledge preferred
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Must have ServSafe Food Handlers license
- Experience working with POS Systems
- Recruiting, staff education, and motivation
- Salary: $50,000-60,000
- Premium PPO health and dental insurance through Independence Blue Cross
- 10 days paid vacation (Yr 1-2); 15 days paid vacation (Yr 3)
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 10 Fearless Restaurant locations
- 401k through Vanguard