Clinic Manager 2 - St. Vincent Oncology Clinic - #604559
Date: 11/26/2021 00:30 AM
City: Portland, Oregon
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Providence is calling a Clinic Manager 2 - St. Vincent Oncology Clinic (1.0 FTE, Day) to in Portland, OR.
Apply today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text message with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
We are seeking a Clinic Manager 2 - St. Vincent Oncology Clinic who will provide ongoing leadership for the development and implementation of management and patient care systems to assure cost-effective and quality operations of multiple clinics. Ensures strategic integration of care and clinical practices to provide an optimal patient experience. Leads staff to ensure that patient care services are provided in a timely manner which are sensitive to the patients physical, psychological, and spiritual needs. Ensures compliance with established clinical policies and procedures. Participates in PMG-wide special projects, committees or task forces as requested.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee clinic operations providing leadership and development to clinic staff and clinic leadership
- Prepare budget and identify opportunities to ensure clinic financial success
- Analyze monthly statistical reports on clinic production and revenues
- Recommend and implement process improvement plans to address areas of deficiency
- Develop and monitor multiple clinic operating budgets
- Develop strategies to achieve 3-5 year clinic goals in conjunction with the Medical Group strategies
- Review, analyze and develop action plans from multiple data sources
- Ensure excellent patient experience, addresses patient concerns/quality/risk involvement, in conjunction with Clinic Medical Director, ensures Providers are held to patient satisfaction
Required qualifications for this position includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Healthcare related; plus two (2) years experience -OR- six (6) years equivalent work experience which includes management experience
- One (1) year clinic management experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Multi-specialty clinic management experience
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details http://www.providenceiscalling.jobs/rewards-benefits
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Clinical Lead Supervisor/Manager
Req ID: 324951