Seasonal Retail Receiving Associate - #604593
Date: 11/26/2021 01:00 AM
City: Glen Allen, Virginia
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
LOCATION 10101 Brooks Road Glen Allen VA US 23059
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR NEW ASSOCIATES!*
Now hiring!If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Receiving Associate! Are you looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment? Do you have great organizational skills and work well as part of a team? Would you thrive in a process-driven environment? If you answered yes, then this may be the role for you!
Receiving Associates are critical to making sure our stores remain stocked with the merchandise our customers want! Daily tasks include receiving, ticketing, sorting, and moving merchandise into and throughout the store quickly, efficiently, and accurately. You’ll play a major role in successfully managing the flow of merchandise from the stockroom through our stores, which is a critical element in driving positive results for the company.
- Receive freight and convey shipments from the shipping/receiving platform to backroom
- Process, ticket, store, move, and display merchandise
- Stock, organize and present new merchandise on the sales floor
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager from time-to-time
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including 6am mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as required. Physical requirements may include the ability to lift and move boxes weighing 40 lbs. or more. Warehouse, shipping and receiving, and stocking experience welcomed.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, weekly pay, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Part-time associates, based on hours worked, may be eligible for Burlington’s benefits package which includes dental and vision coverage, and including life insurance. Part-time associates may also be eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
- Restrictions Apply: Available in select, participating locations only, for a limited time. Participating locations can be foundhere. To qualify to receive a sign-on bonus, new associates must be hired on or after 9/14/21 as a regular or seasonal associate, and work at least one shift from 12/19/21 through 12/25/21. If unable to work on scheduled shift(s) during that week, the associate may not qualify to receive the sign-on bonus. Regular associates (who meet the other requirements) must be continuously employed through the payout date of 1/28/22 in order to receive the sign-on bonus. Seasonal associates must be employed as of 12/24/21, but do not need to be an active associate on the 1/14/22 payout date. Flex associates are not eligible. The sign-on bonus is subject to taxes and other required withholdings. Terms and conditions may be subject to change. Burlington reserves the right to end the sign-on bonus program at any time without notice.
Location US-VA-Glen Allen
Posting Number 2021-166868
Address 10101 Brooks Road
Shopping Center Virginia Center Commons
Zip Code 23059
Position Type Seasonal Part-Time
Posted Date 9/23/2021 10:11 AM
Career Site Category Store Associate
Position Category Store Associate