Retail Sales Center Associate - #604615
The UPS Store #0318
Date: 11/26/2021 01:00 AM
City: Danville, California
Salary: $16 - $20 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Seasoned Customer Service Associate delivers world-class customer sell & service all retail customers by receiving and processing packages for courier shipment and operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
You must be an experienced sales associate with at least five years of experience and ready to talk to how you overachieve sales goals.
The ideal candidate must have minimum 5 years of retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
- Takes ownership of the customer's shipping needs and offers viable solutions
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Sales experience with verifiable proof of meeting sales targets
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Outstanding phone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and math
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- High school diploma or GED required
- Sales bonus and promotion incentives, training & management certification for top performers, and an opportunity to advance to management