New Client Development Specialist - #604637
Charles Schwab Corporation
Date: 11/26/2021 01:00 AM
City: Omaha, Nebraska
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The New Client Development (Inbound) Specialist will provide in-depth assistance to both existing and prospective clients. This role will assume ownership of the inbound client experience during the initial on boarding stage, applying a holistic approach that will insure clients who choose TD Ameritrade receive the best on boarding experience in the industry. The goal of a New Client Development Specialist is to engage both prospective and new clients in a consultative dialogue at the beginning of the relationship with TD Ameritrade in order to identify opportunities to enhance the client experience and increase share of wallet. The New Client Development Specialist will be subject matter experts in a wide variety of subjects including, but not limited to, account types, the new account processes and procedures, and TDAs available products and services. With their extensive process and product knowledge, these associates will increase new account pull through rates, uncover additional business opportunities, introduce and promote the products and tools clients need to be successful investors. By educating clients about the dynamics of the markets, they instill the confidence clients need to be successful investors. In addition to fielding inbound calls from clients, these specialists also engage in outbound follow up to resolve client issues. This enhanced level of service will help build trust and loyalty, reaffirming the client's choice to invest with TD Ameritrade.
What you are good at
- Needs based consultation on what the client is looking for from their brokerage.
- Educational walk through of the account opening process and new account application.
- Assist clients with understanding TD Ameritrade's tool and resources and what tools may fit their individual needs and investing preference
- Take inbound calls to assist new and prospective clients
- Identify additional outside assets and position TD Ameritrade and our business partners to win that business through cross-sell programs
- Engage clients in needs based discussions
- Asking engaging questions aimed at identifying new business opportunities through client referrals and/or account consolidation
- Work in an expeditious manner and effectively manage your schedule during availability tools and resources
- Efficiently handle client service requests while still engaging in meaningful conversations to educate clients on tools, products and services to meet their individual needs
- During periods of high call volumes provides support to other client service queues as needed
- Provide input and recommendations for improvement regarding current policies, procedures, technologies, and tools
- Engage in team huddles and problem solving to drive continued improvement of the client associate experience
What you have
- Education Level Required: 4 Year College Degree
- Education Level Preferred: 4 Year College Degree
- Years Related Experience: 2 Years Financial Services
- Years Total Experience: 2-5 years
- Series 7 (Registered Representative) and Series 63(State Securities Registration) states or Series 66 required. Must have registration in all 50 states.
- Must be service and sales oriented and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional service and sales results
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in addition to strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Must possess a working knowledge of market operations with the ability to interpret these concepts clearly to the client
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times