Loan Administrator - #604643
Date: 11/26/2021 01:00 AM
City: Fire Island, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
In this position, you will prepare loan approvals for closing Commercial Real Estate loans and review loan documents to confirm they are in accordance with established guidelines and policies
Primary responsibilities include:
- Complete tasks relating to constructions (building) loans: engage constructions consultant, review plan and cost review provided by construction consultant, review monthly building loan draw requests submitted by client, review construction consultant monthly site inspection reports, track and fund building loan draws, order title continuation report, track sales contracts for building loans
- Enter Customer Loan and Facility data into Pipeline on ACBS Loan System
- Complete steps including Pre-Closing, Doc Prep & Review, Closing, Booking & Funding in our Loan Origination system, nCino
- Obtain required documentation prior to closing including insurance certificates, flood certification, appraisal and environmental reports and review of said documentation
- Engage outside counsel for preparation of loan documents and review of said documents
- Coordinate with Lending Operations Department for booking and funding of new and modified loans
- Assist clients with loan payment and tax escrow issues
- Commercial mortgage and building loan/construction experience required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Experience with loan closings required
- Knowledge of participation or syndication loans is preferred
- Must be detail oriented, analytical and organized
- Ability to work collaboratively across various departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Competitive BONUS program
- Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
- Tuition and gym reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Pet Insurance
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the tenth consecutive year in 2020.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint on the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not sponsor work visas.