Staff Housekeeper-Part-time (21 hrs/wk) - #604649
Date: 11/26/2021 01:00 AM
City: Roxbury, New York
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
1. Change bed linens, wash and iron clients' laundry, and clean clients' apartments.
2. Participate in the scheduling of appointments. Report all problems and issues to supervisor.
3. Shop for clients.
4. Accompany ambulatory clients outside home, serving as guide, companion, and aide.
5. Perform variety of miscellaneous duties as requested such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
6. Perform other duties as assigned during non-scheduled appointment times.
7. Maintain records of services provided and of apparent condition of client.
8. Report all problems encountered to professional staff.
9. Perform other duties as needed or requested.
Union Status: This is a union position
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or at least one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To ensure the safety of our clients and staff, all new employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their start date. Upon acceptance of a conditional job offer, candidates who are not already vaccinated must obtain the first dose of the vaccine within three (3) calendar days of job offer and must obtain any subsequent doses in accordance with the vaccine protocol. Employees may be eligible for a medical or religious exemption from the vaccine; those employees who are approved for a medical exemption must submit to weekly testing in accordance with Selfhelp’s COVID 19 testing policy.