Associate Analyst + Apprentice - #604707
Date: 11/26/2021 01:30 AM
City: Brookshire, Texas
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Wunderman Thompson is seeking an Associate Analyst + Apprentice with a passion for data, business marketing, and strategic analysis. To be successful in this role, you must be able to thrive in a creative environment where collaboration, client service, intelligence and humor are a must. We work with a national client base in a wide array of industries. We provide keen insights based on data analysis that helps brands improve their online business. The core of this role revolves around extracting data, compiling reports and creating insightful presentations, but there will be many opportunities to work on a variety of projects.
Wunderman Thompson also values continual education and training, which is why we collaborated with the New Apprenticeship to help identify the right candidate for this role. The Associate Analyst + Aoorentice hired will be expected to complete the 12-month apprenticeship in addition to the responsibilities listed below.
- Execute | Manage and update new and recurring client reports delivered in a hybrid of Excel, Power BI, and PowerPoint.
- Process | Generate or create both a static and interactive excel report/dashboard for client’s performance.
- Support | Support and follow best practices for data acquisition, cleansing, transformation, and front-end publishing.
- Analyze | Audit client data and develop, maintain, and improve documentation for common team processes and best practices.
- Collaborate | Work directly with Strategy, Media, and Creative teams on their reporting and analysis requests, as well as working with clients on test & learn projects including A/B and multivariate testing.
- Minimum 2 years as an advanced Excel user including experience with pivot tables, vlookups, and data cleansing. VBA is a plus.
- 1+ years’ experience working with site analytics raw data (Google, Omniture etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience analyzing data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations.
- Strong prioritization skills with ability to deliver against multiple reporting deadlines each week.
- Strong communication skills to translate data-specific issues, impacts, and interpret requirements across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with data management and reporting including eCommerce, digital marketing, content analytics, and social analytics.
- Experience updating and/or managing online interactive dashboards in Power BI and/or Tableau is a plus.
Why choose Wunderman Thompson?
Base salary range: $35,000-$45,000
Be in a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion
Medical, dental and vision healthcare plans
Why become an Apprentice:
As an apprentice, you'll start with a cohort of around ten apprentices and complete the program over 12 months. You will also receive support from top industry coaches and mentors to progress through your personal and professional goals, skills roadmap, while also demonstrating new knowledge and competencies through hands-on application with your portfolio project.
You'll complete milestones along the way like earning digital certifications to validate your skills, module portfolio projects, individual portfolio projects, while also working with other apprentices to participate in on-going training and development focused on your professional and technical skills.
Best of all, you are a contributing member of your cohort team, putting forward ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how you will make the apprenticeship experience your own all while applying what you learn weekly in your new role.
Please apply via the link. You will be asked to complete a short project, and interview with NEW. If you are a good fit for the apprenticeship you will then interview with the hiring manager for the position. Learn more about the apprenticeship program on our website: https://newapprenticeship.com/work-experience/
About Wunderman Thompson
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency,
part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a
global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
Wunderman Thompson is 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative, storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
About NEW Apprenticeship
Our mission is to partner with employers in transforming lives by bridging the gap between what schools teach and what only experience can bring. We do that through a 12-month apprenticeship that allows you to work full-time while training with industry experts on a diverse curriculum in evenings and some weekends. Headquartered in San Antonio, TX, NEW also operates in Austin, TX and remotely with national partnerships.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location