Sales Associate - #604740
Mondelez International, Inc.
Date: 11/26/2021 02:00 AM
City: Riverview, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to make it happen at Mondelēz International?
Become one of our Sales Associates by establishing and maintaining rapport with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer service, maximizing sales, conducting effective planning & order-writing; as well as supporting and completing activities such as merchandising displays and partnering up with nationally recognized customers such as Walmart, Pavillions, Stater Bros, Smart and Final, Target and more. Become an ambassador of world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among other delicious industry-leading snacks.
- Carry out instore visits according to Mondelez' visit method, ensuring Nabisco leading brands are well represented, stocked and maintained through the implementation of Mondelēz' guidelines.
- Ensure Sales Representative's negotiations with store managers are being followed and communicate any issues with Mondelēz management team.
- Follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team to ensure the most efficient instore service.
- Represent Mondelēz International in front of in store employees and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility of Mondelez products on shelves and the construction of promotional displays.
- Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product launches.
- Work in conjunction with the Merchandisers to ensure inventory is fully stocked, rotated and presentable at all times.
What you can expect from us:
This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Along with a competitive compensation package, the Sales Associate position is eligible to participate in an incentive program. Mondelez International also offers a company vehicle, which includes a gas card and vehicle maintenance program.
Who is a good fit?
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- College degree
- Live within 50 miles range from the primary location Riverview, FL.
- Schedule availability required.
- Must be open to relocation, outside of region, and outside of state, as necessary
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities like repetitive lifting bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing & pulling over. This includes physically moving our products from the stock rooms and stocking the store's shelves.
- Ability to Identify opportunities to use promotional and merchandising techniques to develop and support customer relations; as well as creativity to generate ideas and solutions that capitalize on opportunities to benefit customers and Mondelēz International
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation. You may review the Mondelēz COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at https://www.mondelezinternational.com/United-States.